Discover the Power of Curation

Pages

Dear members of  ike I write in my previous post I want to post  about new edtools used in #edtech20 curation and semantic project in XXI Century Education and I invite you to join this free project and fill up this document with your information  and after I will invite you to collaborate in this blog and  #edtech20 PLN                                                    and wiki . You can contact me also  at webmaster@luciandumateachweb20.eu for more informations . Today I want to write  about slideshare the best and world's largest community for sharing presentations and the best on-line tool for on-line presentations still appear prezi .
 I begin to use this edtool 3 years ago http://www.slideshare.net/DUMACORNELLUCIAN/ and because I write in my blog about new edtools and apps like you can see in my presentation for #co11 .

Today I want to show you a presentation made by me related to European Union , EU educational projects and  programes and Roamania in European Union and I appreciate your comments and feedback .



SlideShare features a vibrant professional and educational community that regularly comments, favorites and downloads content. SlideShare content spreads virally through blogs and social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Individuals & organizations upload documents to SlideShare to share ideas, conduct research, connect with others, and generate leads for their businesses. Anyone can view presentations & documents on topics that interest them, download them and reuse or remix for their own work.
SlideShare is the best way to get your slides out there on the web, so your ideas can be found and shared by a wide audience. Do you want to get the word out about your product or service? Do you want your slides to reach people who could not make it to your talk? Are you a teacher looking to share your lesson plans? It only takes a moment - start uploading now, and let your slides do the talking. The world will take notice.
Today a Slideshare features you can organize a online video  session using     
http://www.slideshare.net/zipcast and also now you can upload videos on slideshare . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

f

NEW : Curation topic for all my gr8 blogs

c